Can you spice up the soup of sameness?
Casino platforms have a tendency to be boringly similar. We believe in making platforms and products that stand out. For that, it takes people who stand out. Do you have the raw talent needed to develop platforms and features that enhance the gaming experience? Right now we are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer who wants to join us in our fight against industry monotony.
About the role.
RAW is looking for a talented, diligent Site Reliability Engineer to maintain and administer the company’s information systems. You will be responsible for the technical design, planning, implementation, and the highest level of performance tuning and recovery procedures for mission critical systems.
This position is for a cloud infrastructure person at hearth that wants to build up a hybrid setup through innovation.
- Drive resolution automatization initiatives to mitigate recurrent issues
- Maintain business continuity by identifying and driving opportunities to make systems highly resilient and human-free
- Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical resources
- Maintain security and protect systems from unauthorised use
- Responsible for resolving escalated service issues
- Participate in the administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management systems
- Design with focus on automation, self-healing, and high available production systems
- Produce and keeps all the documentation up to date
- Participate in the software development process
- Maintain security and compliance with standards on all environments
- Participate in shared on-call schedule managed across SRE
- 2+ years of experience in an infrastructure, systems, or DevOps related role
- You have recent experience designing and maintaining cloud only environments (AWS is a plus)
- Extensive experience with monitoring, logging, alerting systems.
- Have production experience with well-known CI/CD tools. All about IaaC is also relevant in our stack so real hands-on using Chef/Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, etc is also welcome!
- Confirmed experience on high level languages: Bash, Python, Go, Perl or similar.
- You have worked in environments with distributed systems and micro service architectures
- You have a proven track record from working with heavy transactional systems
- You can work with minimal supervision
- You have a good command of both verbal and written English
- Placement: Malaga, Spain or Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Desired Start: December 2022 or sooner